Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Let's Get Ready for Christmas!

Every year I procrastinate about Christmas.  I say that I will get done early and then, last minute, I'm rushing around, trying to finish up everything I need to do.  Now, I try very, VERY hard not to lose sight of the "REAL REASON FOR THE SEASON".....but after that, I am stressed!

So this year, I am getting a head start - I sell many, many Christmas cards and Holiday Gift Tags but tend to be the "Last Minute Annie" that is scrambling to get them done by the deadline.  So this year, since I have already received 5 orders for cards and 7 orders for gift tags, I thought, let's get moving......

I'm starting with my Holiday Tags so here are a few Christmas and Holiday Gift Tags I have so far.  I have started taking orders, see details below:

Ornament Shapes

3" tags with "To" and "From" on the back





In "Traditional" colors of RED and GREEN*
3x3 tags with "To" and "From" on the back




How about some warm, "Winter" colors*:
3x3 tags with "To" and "From" on the back




Tags come in packs of 5 - 3x3 Tags

1 - 3 packs, $3.00 each pack**
4 - 6 packs, $2.85 each pack**
7 - 9 packs, $2.70 each pack**
10 or more packs, $2.50 each pack**

To order, email me your preference, Traditional or Winter

5 day turn around time.  Must order by December 9th to ensure you have them on time for your Christmas packages.

CHECK BACK - MORE TO COME!

To order
Please put "Holiday Tags" in the subject line


* Each pack comes with 5 - 3x3 tags in the "Traditional" or "Winter" theme.  
   Patterns may vary

** For orders that require shipping, Shipping charges apply.  Contact me for the least costly
    shipping charges.


No comments:

Post a Comment