Saturday, February 11, 2012

Event Calendar

This great Event Calendar is wonderful for kids to keep up with their chores and projects.  Each month has enough space to keep track of all they need to do for that month.

If you'd like to make this calendar for your kids or for yourself, 
check out the information below








Make this Event Calendar

Just buy the Close To My Heart Event Calendar and get a DOUBLE Stamp Set called "Pair-A-Phrase" for only $18.00!  That's a savings of $17.90!  This double stamp is in limited quantity so contact me for your set.  This Event Calendar and DOUBLE Stamp Set special is available through me while supplies last.  When you purchase this Event Calendar combo, I will give you the instructions to make this great calendar.

Contact me for yours today!







No comments:

Post a Comment