Saturday, June 16, 2012

Get Your Studio J On!!

There is nothing like the hands-on feeling of "real" scrapbooking.  Cutting your paper, matting and fitting your photos, adding embellishments such as ribbons, brads, and My Stickease, journaling your thoughts.....So many of my customers know that I just don't like digital scrapbooking, even though Close To My Heart has their own version called "Studio J".  And because of this, I have not pushed Studio J to anyone.  


Now, with the Close To My Heart 2012 convention just a few weeks away, they gave all the convention registrants a Studio J assignment - Create 5 two-page layouts using Studio J for FREE.  Well, if you know me, I just pushed it aside.  Free or not, I just didn't think I would complete it and didn't really care if I missed out on some free layouts.  


Then after some thought.....heck, they are FREE afterall!  Why not try it out?  So after spending a few days looking at the assignment, I jumped in.  And I am here to tell you that I now LOVE - LOVE - LOVE Studio J!!  Yes, you heard me....I LOVE IT!!


So now I am here to urge you all to try it out.  Just try it, play with it......I am sure you will fall in love with it just like I did.  So, for no cost to you, you can try it out right now.  Just log on to my website here, create a Studio J login and play around with it.  Look at the great layouts I made below.  And since this was my very FIRST time using Studio J, I really didn't get into all that it can do.  You are going to be amazed.....Just click on any photo below for a larger look!


Lucy Paper Pack



Mischief Paper Pack


Lucky Paper Pack


Magic Moments Paper Pack


Victory Paper Pack


Remember, you can play and create something without purchasing.....just see if you don't love it like I do now.  And if you get lost, just contact me and I will be happy to assist you.  Don't blow it off like I've been doing.  I am now a Studio J lover! 

Patti Ehrhardt
www.paperscraps.com
patti@paperscraps.com
817-528-9902












1 comment:

  1. I love your pages, Cant wait for the convention. I also liked your FB.
    you can check out some of my pages http://scrapntoday.blogspot.com
    I hope I can get my pages up in the next couple of days but I do have some on there. I love Studio J
    Diana

    ReplyDelete