Monday, February 3, 2014

Scrapbook Garage Sale in Fort Worth

** Scrapbook Garage Sale **
Make an appt to come check out this
HUGE SALE!

In preparation for our BIG move from Texas to Florida, I am selling LOTS (if not MOST) of my scrapbook items!

If you're local to Fort Worth!!

I will be selling Close To My Heart items for less than MY cost as well as other scrapbooking items.  Some of you know what my scrapbook room looks like.  It's FULL and I have decided that with the exception of my storage, my essential tools and some supplies, I am going to sell it all and start over in Florida.

I am planning on advertising a scrapbook garage sale for some time in March but I am opening this up now to anyone who wants to look before that.  I have a lot out, priced and ready to sell now and will continute to have more put out as the weeks go by and as I little by little, sort through my entire stash.

If you are interested in looking before my March date, just email me here to make arrangements.

Patti Ehrhardt
PaperScraps
Soaking up the "Son" in Texas <><

817-528-9902

No comments:

Post a Comment