Thursday, August 9, 2012

Make This Beautiful Picture Frame!

My Creations Bracket Frame

Using the new "La Belle Vie" paper pack and Stickease Assortment, this frame was fast and simple to make


With just a few extra embellishments, this frame was done in just 30 minutes.   Want to make one for yourself?  The frame is one of our fabulous new items, the My Creations Bracket Frame.  I used La Belle Vie paper pack, La Belle Vie Stickease Assortment I embellished with Bohemian Assortment, Sparkles Black Flourishes, Durables Square Studs, and a few Sparkles Clear Assortments The bracket was cut using our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge so how much easier can it get?? 


New help making this frame or ordering the products?  
Contact me and I will be happy to help!

Or switch it up!  How about a Family Tree Frame?  I loved making this frame for myself


Avonlea paper pack, burlap ribbon, Dark Chocolate Stripe Ribbon and few little extras made this frame another EZ project!






3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to ordering one of these! Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's so simple, so easy. You'll love making it and want to make a bunch more! I made TWO tonight and have another frame to do. :-)

      Delete
  2. LOVE this! It's so beautiful and simple at the same time!
    Please accept this Liebster Award.
    I admire your work and your blog.
    You truly deserve this recognition

    Please visit my blog to pick your “award” badge and to view the rules.
    www.stryderslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete