Monday, July 16, 2012

Update on Convention 2012 - Dallas!

We had a blast!!

The annual Close To My Heart convention was this past weekend and we had such a great time.  But more than that, we got a sneak peak at all the fabulous new products - papers, stamps, embellishments, ink colors and cardstock, and wonderful new Workshops-on-the-go!


The new Idea Book starts August 1st so if you need one, my shipment is scheduled to be here tomorrow.  Email me for your copy!  If I have to mail it to you, all I ask is that you pay $5 for shipping but you will receive a coupon for $5 off your next order so it is FREE!!  You can also get a FREE copy (shipping included) if you place an order from my website between August 1st and August 31st.



If I told you that CTMH has a NEW Cricut cartridge, would you do just anything to see it, to get it?  What if I told you that it was more awesome than the first one, the Art Philosophy cartridge?  Well, guess what??  IT IS!!  This amazing cartridge has 700 images - 698 of them designed and created by CTMH Founder and CEO, Jeanette Lynton!  This new Cricut cartridge has amazing images AND includes an instruction booklet showing how to fold and create all the 3-D items!  I saw it first hand, up close and I cannot live without it!

Introducing the new "ARTISTE" Cricut Collection!




Once again, this cartridge bundle includes 3 D-size stamps and 3 full packs of Dimensional Elements - these items alone value at almost $70 by themselves!  This new cartridge features themed projects, interactive items such as cards, welding, cupcake wrappers, invites, party favors and so much more!  And as I mentioned, it comes with a step-by-step booklet on how to put all these 3-D items together!  You are going to LOVE this cartridge!!

Retiring Colors

Yes, unfortunately with new items coming in, old items retire.  This book will be retiring some of our ink pads as well as cardstock colors.  

Those colors that will be retired as of August 1st are listed below.  Make sure you log on to my website and scoop up a bunch of your favorites before they are gone!

Tulip
Garden Green
Spring Iris
Petal
Garnet
Pansy Purple
Grey Wool
Grey Flannel
Vanilla Cream
Parchment
Brown Bag
Baby Pink
Taffy
Sunflower
Sunkiss Yellow
Key Lime
Heavenly Blue
Lilac Mist
Amethyst
Holiday Red
Sun Flower
Sunny Yellow
Dutch Blue
Moonstruck

Make sure that you log on and stock up on your favorites before they're gone!

Studio J Changes

Okay, I know there are many of you who have heard me say "I don't like Studio J".  I am a "real" scrapbooker, I don't want anything that's digital.  Well, CTMH gave us convention goers a project.  Create and submit 5 two-page layouts to them before convention.  I just tossed the project aside for a bit but then I went back to it.  I completed the assignment with their step by step guide and submitted them.  They printed them up and gave them to us at convention and I have to say, I AM HOOKED!!  Not only am I now hooked on Studio J, they have made some awesome changes with this product.

First, No more Membership Fees!!  Wow!  Before, there were some layouts and papers that were only available to "members only" but now anyone can have access to all the wonderful papers and layouts that they have available, all WITHOUT a membership!!  The layouts are only $6.50 and so worth the money since they print your photos on the page for you!   There are also simple and easy "Express Collections", 66 in all, where the layouts are photo ready.  You just upload your photos, change the title, add your journal box and you're done!!  

Join My Team!
New Consultant Kits available now

There are now TWO new Consultant Kits available.  As of now, not only do we have the regular "Master" kit, we now have what we call our "Essentials" kit.  Where the Master Kit ($99) contains everything you need to start your business, the Essentials kit contains most of the same products, minus a few and minus a few forms and such.....for only $49!!  That's right, you can get started for only $49, with over $130 worth of items, starting now!!  And, as an added bonus, if you sign up in August (and while supplies last!) you will receive the same awesome bag that I got from the convention......a $50 value and it's FREE!


If you think this is an awesome bag and that you too would love the fun and excitement that I have, just click here and join my team!!  I would LOVE to have you!!










No comments:

Post a Comment