The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear to us but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster, meaning "favorite" or "dearest", to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon receiving this award, the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.
So here are the rules when you receive the Liebster Blog Award:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Thanks so much Amy!
- Reveal your own 5 picks (with less than 200 followers) for the award and notify them
- Post your award on your blog
- Feel proud and bask in knowing that others will be searching out your blog
- And lastly and the best rule, have fun!
So in keeping with the "Inspiration" theme, here are my 5 picks, blogs that inspire me:
I hope you enjoy these ladies blogs - and thanks again Amy!