Sunday, January 1, 2012

Become a Close To My Heart Consultant

When I became a Close To My Heart Consultant, I wasn't really sure it was for me.  I did it because a friend of mine was a consultant and I was one of those "sure, I'll do that" kind of people.  But as I got into it, I realized that this was the best thing I ever decided to do! 

I would love for you to join me.  At this point, I do not have a very large team but I would love for you to join in with me and let's get a great team going.  I would love to help you get your own CTMH business going so you can be a part of the fun.

How much does it cost to become a consultant?
You get your consultant kit for only $99 plus tax and shipping

What do you get in your consultant kit?
You get so many great products valued at almost $300 and the option to chose one or all of the 3 add-on kits that you can see here

So, what's the catch?
Nothing!!  You get a ton of wonderful products at a really great price and most likely you'll get addicted to them.  You have the opportunity to build a business if you choose but you don't have to. 

What if I don't want to build a business and I just want to get the discount for myself on future orders?
That's perfectly okay!  A majority of Consultants are "hobbyists" or "Personal Use Consultants" and do not do parties or hold classes or workshops.  You are welcome to simply enjoy the discount on your own orders. 

What is the discount?
Active Consultants enjoy a discount of 22% - 35% depending on their sales for the month in addition to earning up to $75 in FREE product credit each month!  Senior Directors and above also earn an additional 5% - 15% of personal override commission ON TOP of the regular commission and free product credit!  Your earning potential is unlimited!

What are the sales requirements?
The sales requirement is $300 retail (before your discount) each quarter to stay a FULL consultant

What if I don't place a $300 order in a quarter or place any orders at all?
Once you sign up, you have a full quarter to make your sales minimum which means that if you sign up today, you have until the end of June to enjoy the full discount if you choose.  Then, if you do not have $300 in orders, you will drop to Junior Consultant on July 1st.  As a Junior Consultant, your discount drops to 10% but you only need to have $100 in orders per quarter.  If you do not have $100 in that quarter, you simply drop and are not longer a Consultant.  But if you happen to have $300 in orders as a Junior, you automatically jump back up to full status!

How long will I be a Consultant if I order the kit and then do nothing?
If you sign up today, you will be active until June 30th.  Then you will drop to Junior on July 1st.  Then, as of October 1st, you will no longer be considered a Consultant.  But our new Idea Book comes out in August (July for Consultants) and you may just be surprised at all the great new products and will probably be VERY excited that you are a Consultant and are able to order the new products at a discount - and a month earlier than everyone else.  So chances are you will not drop. 

Does the company offer Hostess gifts?  If so, who pays for them?
Yes!!  CTMH pays for the hostess rewards.  And as a Consultant, you are welcome to be your own Hostess and earn more free products!

Does CTMH offer any training or events?
Oh YES!  There are so many different training options available, including an entire Online Training Academy where you can take free online creative, business, and personal development classes.  You can even earn your CTMH Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees!  There is an entire listening library of recorded conference calls, bulletin boards for artwork, business, templates, Studio J, swaps, mentoring, and more.  They have pre-designed projects and workshops for us to use.  There are annual events such as conventions and Leadershare.  There is even an 800 number that you can call if you have questions.  And a ton more!  You are never without help.

How do I sign up?
You can go to my website here.  It only takes about 5 minutes.  The hardest part will be deciding what add-on collection you might want with your kit.  You can chose one or all three at only $40 each.

Can I contact you if I have any questions after I sign up?
Absolutely!!  I am available to you by phone, email, facebook, or in person should you be local.  I am more than happy to help you get started building a business or just to encourage you if you simply want to be a Personal Use Consultant.

Whatever your reason for signing up, there really is no risk!  You have nothing to lose!

What's in the new Consultant Kit? 
The new 2012 Consultant kit is jam packed with great products from the new Idea Book that goes into effect February 1st. 

Just contact me and let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment